We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing end-to-end solutions provider in the accounts receivable management industry servicing clients nationwide with over 6,000 employees across multiple locations. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
This role will drive onboarding and implementation of new clients within our BPO / Outsourcing space and new technologies within ERC on time and within scope and budget. The role will oversee all aspects of the client and tech implementation process beginning with an understand of the scope of the implementation through Project Initiation, Planning & Discovery, Implementation, and Go-Live.
This role will work directly with clients & suppliers, ERC sponsors, stakeholders, and functional areas to ensure all aspects of the project scope & requirements are defined, appropriate timelines are established and approved, and ultimately to ensure absolute success in the onboarding of new clients & technologies at ERC.
· Coordinate in English with internal, client, and other external resources to ensure scope, requirements, and objectives are clearly and transparently defined
· Work with ERC Sponsor, stakeholders, and functional areas to define tasks, deliverables, and due dates
· Develop Project & Communication Plans based on implementation scope, requirements, and objectives
· Manage changes to project scope, schedule, and costs through appropriate solutioning or escalation
· Report and escalate on Action/Issue/Risk items that may impact project success
· Meticulously maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Define and drive project deliverables, meetings, updates, and communication with client & internal sponsors, stakeholders, and functional areas to ensure project scope, requirements, and objectives are met